New Software research report from MindCommerce is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/01/2014 -- The trend to migrate to Big Data technologies is driven by the need for additional information derivable from analysis of all of electronic data available to a business. Electronic data is unstructured and typically available via the Internet and other sources. Combined with the large volume of data collected by companies such as major financial companies, telecom network operators, and the United States Federal Government ("US Government"), this data represents a currently under-realized source of intelligence information.
To realize the true potential to transform intelligence information from the huge amount of unstructured data, government agencies cannot leverage traditional data management technologies and DB techniques in terms of processing data. To understand patterns that exist in unstructured data, government agencies apply statistical models to large quantities of unstructured data. Since government/public agencies have not traditionally had enough human resources or computational capacity to manage and analyze all of their data, Big Data tools/techniques are essential for government agencies to continue to operate.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report focuses on Big Data from an ICT/telecom perspective in terms of support for the Government sector. It includes analysis of potential issues and costs involved in migrating to Big Data technology.
- Big Data companies
- Governmental agencies
- Social network companies
- Telecom service providers
- Data services and analytics companies
- Cloud and telecom infrastructure providers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Big Data Market By Types (Hardware; Software; Services; BDaaS - HaaS; Analytics; Visualization as Service); By Software (Hadoop, Big Data Analytics and Databases, System Software (IMDB, IMC): Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Capturing Big Data in Social and Detection Systems: Market Opportunities and Challenges 2013 - 2019
- Big Data Market: Business Case, Market Analysis and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Predictive Analytics Market [(Fraud, Risk, Marketing, Operations), Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Environment, Government Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, Travel, Telecom, Sports)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Security Analytics Market By Types (Network Security, Application Security, Data And Information Security, Physical Security, Mobile Security) - Worldwide Market Forecasts And Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Big Data in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- In-Memory Computing (IMC) Market [In Memory Data Management, IMDB (Pure, Hybrid, OLAP, OLTP, Relational IMDB, NoSQL IMDB), IMDG, In-Memory Application Platforms (IMAP)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- Global Technology Trends Report: Big Data and Extreme Info Processing