New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/22/2013 -- Government plans such as Vive Digital look to quadruple the number of internet connections by 2014. The increase in connectivity will undoubtedly encourage the purchase of computers, peripherals and mobile phones. This plan focuses on increasing access through fibre-optic networks and has led to an increase in the installation of new cell phone towers, which has led in turn to a noticeable increase in the use and consumption of mobile phones.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Colombia
- Colombia Consumer Electronics Report Q2 2013
- Aigo Digital Technology Co Ltd in Consumer Electronics (Colombia)
- Televisions and Projectors in Colombia
- Colombiana de Comercio SA in Consumer Electronics (Colombia)
- Ivan Botero Gomez SA in Consumer Electronics (Colombia)
- Almacen Navarro Ospina SA in Consumer Electronics (Colombia)
- Video Players in Colombia
- Imaging Devices in Colombia
- Mobile Phones in Colombia