Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Lending in Turkey", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/22/2013 -- As post-recession consumer optimism continued, consumer lending performed better in 2012 than in 2011 with the area recording double-digit growth in both outstanding balance and gross lending terms. Since the end of the recession in 2010, Turkish consumers have become more willing to undertake significant purchases such as new homes and cars which had been postponed during the recession due to the risk of losing employment. Households that survived the recession without any major loss decided...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Lending in Turkey report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Credit, Mortgages/Housing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lending market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK Mortgages 2011
- Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Lending in South Korea
- Consumer Credit in the Philippines
- Consumer Credit in Indonesia
- Consumer Lending in Colombia
- Consumer Lending in the Netherlands
- Consumer Credit in France
- Emerging Opportunities in the Latin America Consumer Finance Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Lending in Israel