Fast Market Research recommends "Digestive Remedies in Bulgaria" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2013 -- Many Bulgarians still do not pay enough attention to their eating habits, which are traditionally bad - usually eating an enormous meal once or twice a day, and eating fast food and snacks. Healthy lifestyles are still perceived as "trendy" and unnecessary. Despite increasing disposable incomes and growing awareness, more hectic lifestyles and unbalanced diets have led to serious digestive problems, as well as weight issues.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in Uzbekistan
- Digestive Remedies in Germany
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in China
- Digestive Remedies in Turkey
- Digestive Remedies in Estonia
- Digestive Remedies in Latvia
- Digestive Remedies in Italy
- Digestive Remedies in New Zealand
- Digestive Remedies in Spain