New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/28/2014 -- Direct selling picked up after the economic crisis in 2009 as some expatriates lost their jobs and resorted to selling products from home, as well as taking on franchise names from companies and selling them on behalf of Western retailers. It was seen to be a cheaper and easier option to earn money. Furthermore, the direct selling festival that was launched in 2008 helped promote direct selling further, as well as create interest among consumers and help business players demonstrate their...
Euromonitor International's Direct Selling in United Arab Emirates report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apparel and Footwear Direct Selling, Beauty and Personal Care Direct Selling, Consumer Appliances Direct Selling, Consumer Electronics and Consoles Direct selling, Consumer Healthcare Direct Selling, Food and Drink Direct Selling, Home Care Direct Selling, Home Improvement and Gardening Direct Selling, Housewares and Home Furnishings Direct Selling, Media Products Direct Selling, Other Direct Selling, Traditional Toys and Games Direct Selling.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Direct Selling market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the United Arab Emirates
- Other General and Non-specialist Direct Retailers in the United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Mixed Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Home and Garden Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Grocery Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates