Fast Market Research recommends "Drinking Milk Products in Dominican Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/03/2014 -- In 2012, the Dominican Republic's self-supply of internal demand for fresh milk was 60%, the remaining 40% was imported. However, in 2013, Europe which accounted for 70% of imported supply, closed its supply due to the economic crisis forcing producers to shut down their farms. Therefore, the local government had to implement a quick reaction plan to import additional cattle to be able to supply the internal demand. Having 88% of fresh milk supplied locally will promote price stabilisation in...
Euromonitor International's Drinking Milk Products in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Flavoured Milk Drinks, Flavoured Powder Drinks, Milk, Non-Dairy Milk Alternatives, Powder Milk.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Drinking Milk Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in Dominican Republic
- Packaged Food in the Czech Republic
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Dominican Republic
- The Future of the Soy Products Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Drinking Milk Products in Chile
- Drinking Milk Products in Pakistan
- Drinking Milk Products in Azerbaijan
- Drinking Milk Products in Russia
- Drinking Milk Products in Guatemala
- Drinking Milk Products in China