Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/06/2014 -- 2013 was an innovative year in terms of new packaging in the dairy industry, particularly for fresh/pasteurised milk products. Fonterra Brands (NZ) Ltd introduced a light-proof bottle throughout its Anchor-branded milk range in 2013, which was trademarked by the company. The bottle consists of three layers to stop light penetrating the liquid, keeping it fresher and protecting the nutrients within the milk for longer. This was seen as a great innovation, particularly in the highly competitive...
Euromonitor International's Drinking Milk Products in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Flavoured Milk Drinks, Flavoured Powder Drinks, Milk, Non-Dairy Milk Alternatives, Powder Milk.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Drinking Milk Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in New Zealand
- Drinking Milk Products in Bulgaria
- Drinking Milk Products in Norway
- Drinking Milk Products in the Philippines
- Drinking Milk Products in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Soy Products Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Drinking Milk Products in Germany
- Drinking Milk Products in Thailand
- Drinking Milk Products in Vietnam
- Drinking Milk Products in Turkey