New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in South Africa"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- The performance of electronics and appliance specialist retailers remained driven by economic and cultural factors in 2013. The growing urban population and increasing home ownership led to an increase in value sales in this channel in 2013. In addition, credit facilities offered by retailers allowed low-income and middle to low-income consumers to spend more despite the rising cost of living. As a result, electronics and appliance specialist retailers saw current value growth in 2013.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in South Africa with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in South Africa, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in South Africa market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers channel in South Africa?
- Who are the leading retailers in South Africa?
- How are electronics and appliance specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting electronics and appliance specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- Retailing in South Africa
- Specialist Retailers in South Africa: Databook to 2017
- Retailing in South Korea
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in South Korea
- Global Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2017
- Retailing in New Zealand
- The Future of Retailing in Middle East and Africa to 2017