New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Food Intolerance in Hong Kong, China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2013 -- Food intolerance - packaged food posted slightly stronger retail value growth in 2012 with other health and wellness special baby milk formula being the only category available. During 2012, parents were increasingly aware of the various options available for their babies, thus spurring the performance of this category.
Euromonitor International's Food Intolerance in Hong Kong, China report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Diabetic Food, Gluten-free Food, Lactose-free Food, Other HW Special Baby Milk Formula.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Food Intolerance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness in Hong Kong, China
- Food Intolerance in China
- Food Intolerance in Venezuela
- Food Intolerance in Ukraine
- Food Intolerance in Norway
- Food Intolerance in South Korea
- Food Intolerance in India
- Food Intolerance in Bulgaria
- Food Intolerance in Argentina
- Food Intolerance in the Czech Republic
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)