New Materials research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2013 -- The G8 Forest Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 forest products market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 forest products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $222,140.7 million in 2012 to the global forest products industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $326,650.9 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 8% over the 2012-17 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the forest products industry, with market revenues of $83,908.5 million in 2012. This was followed by Russia and Canada, with a value of $49,862.5 and $22,461.3 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the forest products industry in the G8 nations with a value of $106,303.7 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Canada with expected values of $92,406.1 and $35,192.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 forest products market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the G8 forest products market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 forest products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 forest products market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Forest Products - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Forest Products - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Chemicals - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Forest Products: Global Industry Guide
- Forest Products - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Global Forest Products
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Forest Products in Eastern Europe
- Household Products - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)