New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/20/2013 -- In spite of the strict control over the real estate market by the relevant authorities, strong demand for properties, mainly from newly-weds, and ongoing urbanisation underpinned vigorous growth in the furniture and homewares market in 2012. In addition to demand from new households, the upgrade requirements of existing households also fuelled the growth of this category, in line with consumers' growing pursuit of a better living environment, aided by rising household incomes.
Euromonitor International's Furniture and Homewares Stores in China report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Furniture and Homewares Stores market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Denmark
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Mexico
- The Future of Retailing in Peru to 2016
- Global Department Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2016
- Global Department Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Retailing in China
- Global Value, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Malaysia to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2016