New Energy research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/29/2013 -- Global Coal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global coal market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The coal market is defined as revenues due to the sale of coal for industry and power generation.
- The global coal market had total revenues of $605.9bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.0% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.2% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 7,870.2 million short tons in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $789.9bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the coal market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalcoal market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key coal market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global coal market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global coal market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global coal market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global coal market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Clean Coal Technologies - Global Market Size, Trends, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Global Met Coal Corporation (GMZ) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Unconventional Gas (Gas Shales and Coal Bed Methane) - Global Market Analysis, Industry Developments, Investment Scenario and Forecasts to 2020
- Stringent Emission Regulations Cannot Downplay the Importance of Coal in the Global Power Mix
- Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) for Coal-Fired Plants - Opportunity Assessment and Key Country Analysis to 2025
- Changing Thermal Power Mix - Is Gas a Viable Substitute for Coal?
- Sithe Global Power, LLC - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Cost of Power Generation - Renewables Compete with Conventional Alternatives as the Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE) is driven down by Technological Developments and Mass Deployments
- Sithe Global Power, LLC - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Global Power Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Power Industry