Fast Market Research recommends "Global Dairy" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/03/2014 -- Global Dairy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global dairy market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The dairy market consists of retail sales of cheese, milk, soy products, spreadable fats and yogurt. The volume in this market consists of cheese, yoghurt and spreadable fats and does not include milk and soy products. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The global dairy market had total revenues of $312.4bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 3.5% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 35.7 billion kg in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 3.5% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $371.1bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the dairy market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaldairy market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global dairy market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global dairy market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global dairy market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global dairy market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Dairy: Global Industry Guide
- Food Emulsifiers Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Probiotics Market By Products (Functional Foods, Dietary Supplements, Specialty Nutrients, Animal Feed), Applications (Regular, Therapeutic, Preventive Health Care) & Ingredients (Lactobacilli, Bifidobacteria, Yeast)
- Dairy - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Food Safety Testing Market By Contaminants (Pathogen, GMO, Toxin, Pesticide, Others), Technology (Traditional & Rapid), Food Types (Meat & Poultry, Dairy, Fruit & Vegetable, Processed Food, Others) & Geography - Global Trends Forecast to 2018
- Sodium Reduction Market By Ingredients (Amino Acids, Mineral Salts, Yeast Extracts), Applications (Dairy & Frozen Foods, Bakery & Confectionary, Meat Products, Sauces, Seasonings & Snacks) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Dairy Products - Top 10 Global Markets Package
- Global Dairy Product Market
- Dairy Products - Global Markets Package
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)