New Manufacturing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2013 -- ? In 2012, glass packaging achieved another increase in global retail volume consumption across fast-moving consumer good industries. Yet competition from lighter, unbreakable packaging alternatives such as rigid plastic and pouches does not cease to intensify for glass. By further leveraging its quality heritage, high barrier properties and green credentials, glass is predicted to not only consolidate its presence in alcoholic drinks and foods but also to find valuable opportunities in beauty.
Euromonitor International's Global Glass Packaging: Understanding Challenges and Shaping Future Growth global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the packaging market, highlights the effect of emerging geographies, categories and consumer trends on the packaging landscape. It identifies the leading pack types, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the packaging market - be they packaging innovations, consumption growth, category switching, economic/lifestyle influences, legislation or environmental issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Marketing Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Global Packaging Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2013-2014
- Packaging Industry Outlook in the UAE: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Argentina: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Innovations in Food Packaging, 2013 - A review of recent trends, drivers and issues in global food packaging
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Poland: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in South Africa: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Thailand: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016