New Wireless market report from MindCommerce: "Google in Mobile Marketing"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2013 -- Google's mobile advertising business continues to fuel impressive growth for the online search engine pioneer. Google has much at stake in the worldwide shift from desktop advertising to mobile advertising. The company has taken various measures to brace for the shift. It acquired mobile-related corporate vehicles, notably Android (2005), YouTube (2006), DoubleClick (2007), AdMob (2009) and Motorola Mobility (2012), and launched mobile marketing tools like the Google Playbook (2013).
This research addresses the following:
Competitive Landscape: The current shape of the mobile advertising landscape and Google's fit within it. Google's current strategies: How has its strategy paid off and who are the biggest competitor's to Google in mobile advertising.
Advertising Products: Google's current advertising products. What's next for Google's product strategy (i.e., in-app advertising, search advertising).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Strategic Direction: Google's strategy in light of other mobile advertising powerhouses entering the landscape. How Facebook and Apple's strategies differ from Google's
Recent Happenings: Recent strategic moves Google has made to grow its market share in mobile advertising. How Facebook and Apple countered Google's strategy. Relevant recent events that have occurred affecting Google's strategy (i.e., MMA standardizations of mobile ads)
Recommendations for Marketers: What marketers need to do to optimize their spending with Google, Facebook, and others. What is the best strategy for advertising buyers in the next five years.
- Competitors to Google: Any company that either already has or is contemplating a competing line-of-business, application, product, service, etc.
- Investor Community: Investment banks, private equity, venture capital, angel fund investors, and any other entity seeking to invest in any venture that is impacted (positively or negatively) by Google
- Small Companies and Start-up's: Any small company or start-up that has a new idea or business that could be impacted (positively or negatively) by Google
- Others: Google continues to expand in depth and breadth of product areas and influence throughout many industries including search, media, communications, content, telephony, applications, and more. Google Market Intelligence provides a competitive advantage and insights for subscribers.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in Brazil: Market Profile
- Mobile Marketing in India: Opportunity Analysis and Forecast 2012-2017
- Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in China: Market Profile
- Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in India: Market Profile
- Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in Russia: Market Profile
- Google in Mobile and Online Video Advertising: YouTube, Android, and More
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2013: Challenges and Opportunities
- Wireless/Mobile Devices and Applications: Solutions and Market Opportunities
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis, 2nd Edition
- Mobile Advertising Market in India 2013