Fast Market Research recommends "Gum in Morocco" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- The variety of products in gum in terms of flavours and formats, as well as products for particular consumer segments such as children, men and women, contributes to the dynamism of the category. The reason for chewing gum differs between consumers, being used as a breath-freshener, a way to reduce nervous tension, or as a smoking cessation aid.
Maghreb Industries SA maintained its leadership in gum in 2013, with a 13% retail value share. The company's success is mostly attributable to its longstanding presence, broad product portfolio and wide distribution. Maghreb Industries SA is also very active in terms of new product developments, such as new flavours and innovation packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As gum is perceived as a non-essential product, demand is influenced strongly by the power of consumers. However, due to strong TV promotional campaigns and further innovations, especially in terms of tooth cleaning and breath freshening features, sales are expected to grow positively over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Gum industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Gum industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Gum in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Gum in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- How are more expensive "lifestyle" brands like Wrigley's 5 performing?
- Are consumers in developed markets moving from sugarised to sugar-free gum?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bubble Gum, Chewing Gum.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gum in the United Kingdom
- Gum Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Gum in South Korea
- Gum Market in South Korea to 2016
- Gum in Germany
- Gum Market in Denmark to 2017
- Gum Market in the UAE to 2017
- Gum Market in Colombia to 2017
- Gum Market in Russia to 2017
- Gum Market in Portugal to 2017