New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/14/2013 -- Health and wellness recorded double-digit growth in current value sales terms in 2012. However, given an estimated inflation rate of 9%, moderate growth was registered in constant terms. Fearing a double-dip recession, local consumers were careful about spending, and they eschewed impulse purchases. Added-value health and wellness products with higher prices were also avoided.
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness in Ukraine report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness in the US
- Health and Wellness in Mexico
- Health and Wellness in the Czech Republic
- Health and Wellness in Sweden
- Health and Wellness in Bulgaria
- Health and Wellness in Argentina
- Gyms, Health & Fitness Clubs: Global Industry Guide
- Young Men's Attitudes Towards Health, Fitness and Wellbeing: Global Survey Strategic Analysis
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Philippines
- Health and Wellness Tourism in China