Fast Market Research recommends "HNWI Asset Allocation in Poland 2012" from WealthInsight, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2013 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of Polish HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of Polish HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- There are just over 28,400 HNWIs in Poland in 2012. These HNWIs hold US$139 billion in wealth which equates to 16% of total individual wealth held in the country.
- In 2012, equities were the largest asset class for HNWIs in Poland (31% of total HNWI assets), followed by business interests (24.8%), real estate (19.0%), fixed income (14.3%), cash (6.8%) and alternatives (4.6%).
- Business interest and fixed-income products recorded the strongest growth over the review period, driven by new business formation and a movement to safer asset classes. Equities and real estate registered the weakest performance.
- Over the forecast period, alternatives are expected to be the top-performing asset class for HNWIs, followed by equities and real estate. As a result, there will be a movement away from cash and towards alternatives.
- As of 2012, HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$23 billion, representing approximately 16.3% of the wealth holdings of Polish HNWIs.
- WealthInsight’s research showed that in 2012, 36% of Polish HNWIs have second homes abroad. The largest destinations for these homes include Geneva, Zurich, Paris and London.
- At the end of 2012, Polish HNWIs held 30.6% (US$42 billion) of their wealth outside of Poland, which is well above the norm for worldwide HNWIs of between 20% and 30%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Polish HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2012
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get This Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country.
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database also includes up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Alior Bank SA, Bank Slaski SA ING Bank, Bank Millennium SA, Bank Handlowy (w Warszawie) SA, Bank Pekao SA, BRE Bank, Noble Bank SA Bank, DZ BANK Polska Bank, Bank PKO SA Polski, Bank BPH SA, Getin Noble Bank S.A., BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA, Raiffeisen Bank Polska SA BRE Bank SA, Kathrein & Co, Dresdner Bank Luxembourg, Dexia Banque Internationale a Luxembourg, Credit Suisse Private Banking, JP Morgan Private Bank, Julius Baer, Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Management, UBS Wealth Management
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Turkey 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the United States 2012
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Indonesia 2012
- Poland 2012 Wealth Book: The rising star of Europe
- Turkey 2013 Wealth Book: The Jewel of Asia
- European Asset Finance Industry Business Outlook Survey 2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Asset Finance Industry
- Wealth Management in Asia
- HNWI Asset Allocation in South Africa to 2016
- HNWI Asset Allocation in China to 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Brazil to 2016