Fast Market Research recommends "Home Furnishings in Mexico" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- A shift towards premiumisation and the entry of international chained outlets was seen within home furnishings in Mexico in 2012 as local players sought a new growth market and made investments. Although luxury furniture remains a small niche market, companies such as Grupo Cretum have made investments in new retail outlets in fashionable Mexico City neighbourhoods in order to try to open up the area and drive growth. This followed the arrival of new chains and the opening of Zara Home in 2011...
Euromonitor International's Home Furnishings in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Indoor Living, Lighting, Outdoor Living.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Furnishings market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Furnishings in Hong Kong, China
- Home Furnishings in India
- Home Furnishings in Spain
- Home Furnishings in the United Arab Emirates
- Home Furnishings in Thailand
- Home Furnishings in Poland
- Home Furnishings in Singapore
- Home Furnishings in China
- Home Furnishings in Malaysia
- Home Furnishings in Russia