Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2014 -- Turks spent more time at home or in summer houses in the summer of 2013. This trend increased especially during the month of Ramadan, when Muslims fast all day. This increased the need to repel or kill flies and other insects. Moreover, the relatively long summer increased demand for home insecticides as most of the insect types appear during hot summer days, especially mosquitoes and blackflies. Last but not least, new aerosol products which are less harmful to health, especially for babies and small children, and with less of an unpleasant fragrance, increased demand for home insecticides.
Johnson Wax, with its Raid and Baygon brands, led home insecticides with a 53% retail value share in 2013. Eczacibasi Ilac, with its Detan and Defans brands, ranked second with a 25% retail value share. The two companies led sales as they are the prime innovators. Moreover, they have the widest distribution networks and advertise their products heavily, especially during the summer. Sinai Kimya, with its Esem Mat brand, ranked fourth overall, and followed the two leaders in the rapidly growing electric insecticides category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Home insecticides is expected to record low retail growth over the forecast period. Nevertheless, growth will be positive as new product developments positioned towards meeting changing consumer expectations will stimulate growth. Consumers prefer products that are safe, practical, effective and longer lasting. Companies will compete to meet these expectations over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Turkey market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Turkey?
- What are the major brands in Turkey?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Turkey?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in Israel
- Home Insecticides in France
- Home Insecticides in the Netherlands
- Home Insecticides in Tunisia
- Home Insecticides in Australia
- Home Insecticides in Hungary
- Home Insecticides in Macedonia
- Home Insecticides in Peru
- Home Insecticides in Bulgaria
- Home Insecticides in the US