Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Home Video in the US", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2014 -- Home video continued to record negative volume growth during 2013 due to the already high household penetration of televisions, which approaches 100%, and the fact that the vast majority of middle income US consumers had already changed their analogue TVs for LCD TVs, mainly HD TVs. Despite the gradual emergence of next generation innovations including OLED and 4K ultra-high definition picture quality towards the end of the review period, products featuring these technologies are not yet...
Euromonitor International's Home Video in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Televisions, Video Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Video market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Music, Video, Book, Stationery and Entertainment Software Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in India to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Brazil to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Italy to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Germany to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in China to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Japan to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Russia to 2017
- Global Electrical and Electronics Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017