New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- In 2013, homeshopping was able to recover from a decline over the review period to grow in current terms by 2%. Homeshopping brands continue to experience strong consumer loyalty due to a strong focus on database development as well as multichannel delivery. The best homeshopping players, such as Direct Group, have expanded from their core offering of television shopping into direct selling as well as an integrated online store. This allows consumers the choice and convenience of multiple channels, which is seen as a key competitive advantage of homeshopping.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Homeshopping industry in Australia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Homeshopping industry in Australia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Homeshopping in Australia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Australia?
- What products continue to sell well through the homeshopping channel?
- How is the homeshopping channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homeshopping in South Korea
- Homeshopping in Japan
- Homeshopping in Denmark
- Homeshopping in Finland
- Homeshopping in the Czech Republic
- Homeshopping in the United Arab Emirates
- Homeshopping in Colombia
- Homeshopping in Hong Kong, China
- Homeshopping in Sweden
- Homeshopping in Venezuela