Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2014 -- In-Vehicle infotainment is one of the fastest growing technologies in the industry. It combines entertainment, navigation and telecommunications system into one easy-to-use interface. The term Infotainment refers to information-based media content or programming that also includes entertainment content in an effort to enhance popularity with audiences and consumers.
In-Vehicle infotainment includes hardware/software products and systems which are built into, or can be added to vehicles in order to enhance driver and/or passenger experience. The main function of the car's entertainment system or the head unit is enabling a variety of functions like navigation, radio, DVD players, climate control, Bluetooth, etc.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Many vehicles today have infotainment for entertainment, connected with devices such as personal navigation systems and smart phones with a hands-free car kit. Smartphone connectivity bridges the product life cycle gap between car infotainment systems and smart phones. This report evaluates the in-vehicle infotainment market including technologies, companies and solutions.
- Mobile network operators
- Automobile manufacturers
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Network infrastructure providers
- Application and content developers
- Telematics and M2M service providers
Companies in Report:
- Black Berry
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- General Motors
- Mentor Graphics
- Symphony Teleca Corporation
- Texas Instruments
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Green Data Center Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Enterprise Collaboration Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Passenger Information System Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Security Information and Event Management Market - Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mass Notification Market by Solutions (In Building, Wide Area, Distributed), by Applications (Emergency Communications, Disaster Recovery, Public Alerts and Warning, Business Ops) - Global Advancements Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Wireless Security Companies and Solutions 2014
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Railway Management System Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Enterprise Content Management Market - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)