Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Global Kitchen Appliances industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and players in the global kitchen appliances market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global kitchen appliances market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key kitchen appliances market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global kitchen appliances market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 8 major economies, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global kitchen appliances market had total revenues of $162,868.6m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2009 and 2013.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.9% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 771,536.4 thousand units in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $230,945.5m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global kitchen appliances market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global kitchen appliances market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global kitchen appliances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Womenswear: Global Industry Guide
- Online Retail: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Saudi Arabia
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Portugal
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Morocco
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Israel
- Banks: Global Industry Guide