Fast Market Research recommends "Luxury Goods in the US" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2013 -- 2012 was another strong year for the US luxury goods market and the US affluent consumer, with sales growth robust, but slower than in the 2010 and 2011 rebound years. Luxury fine wine, Champagne and spirits led the field with designer apparel also enjoying double-digit growth. US consumers who demonstrated thriftier spending habits across packaged goods nevertheless seemed inclined to trade up to luxury products where affordable, while the ultra-affluent core consumer base continues to...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Goods in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Goods retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits, Luxury Accessories, Luxury Cigars, Luxury Electronic Gadgets, Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces, Luxury Travel Goods, Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery, Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide