Fast Market Research recommends "Newspapers: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2013 -- Global Newspapers industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global newspapers market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global newspapers market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key newspapers market retailers' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The global newspapers industry had total revenues of $83,090.7 million in 2011, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.4% between 2007 and 2011.
Industry consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 1.8% between 2007-2011, to reach a total of 458,308 thousands units in 2011.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 0.2% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $83,885.1 million by the end of 2016.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global newspapers market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the global newspapers market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global newspapers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global newspapers market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Homebuilding: Global Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Natural Gas Production: Global Industry Guide
- Food Retail: Global Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy: Global Industry Guide