Fast Market Research recommends "Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market - Trends & Forecasts To 2018" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/03/2014 -- Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market by Active Ingredient (Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate, Ammonium Sulfate, CAN, UAN Calcium Nitrate, Ammonium Chloride), Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oil Seeds, Fruits & Vegetables) & by Geography - Trends & Forecasts To 2018
Nitrogen fertilizers are commonly used in the agriculture industry. Application rates for nitrogenous fertilizers depend on soil fertility that is usually measured by a soil test, and depends on the type of crop. Nitrogen is currently produced in over 78 countries worldwide. Nitrate forms of nitrogen are expeditiously absorbed by crops, which is why they are commonly used when a quick response is needed. In contrast, ammonium- and urea-based fertilizers need to be transformed by microbe activity in the soil before plants can absorb them. Therefore, they are more commonly used when a more gradual uptake of nutrients is needed.
The overall nitrogenous fertilizer market is calculated by subdividing or segmenting the market into micro-markets, based on the share of each application, product, and geographical region. The major players in the market are identified through secondary and primary researches. Based on that, their market shares are evaluated. This includes a study of the annual reports of top market players and interviews with key opinion leaders such as CEOs, directors, and marketing executives. The overall size of the market is determined by forecasting techniques based on the consumption of nitrogenous fertilizers in different applications, geographical regions, and what is validated through primary sources. The volume market for nitrogenous fertilizer is determined, and the value market is reflected by the average price of the nitrogenous fertilizer, which is evaluated using primary and secondary research. The market data is available from 2011 to 2018 with a forecasted CAGR from 2013 to2018.
The global fertilizers market was dominated by nitrogenous fertilizers which accounted for approximately over 68% of the global fertilizer market in 2013. There is a strong growth in the demand for bio fuels when pressure is placed on agricultural-commodity prices. The rising demand for diversified food and the declining availability ofland are presenting challenges to the farmers to increase the yield rate per acre planted. Natural gas is a major raw material input in the production of nitrogenous fertilizers, where the prices of natural gas decide the margin for the manufacturers. Even if fertilizer prices remain constant, expect the increase in natural gas prices to cut into margins.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Water Soluble Fertilizers Market by Types (Nitrogenous, Phosphatic, Potassic, Micronutrients), Applications, (Fertigation, Foliar Application), Crop Types (Field, Horticultural, Turf & Ornamentals) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Agrochemicals Market - Global Market Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Nitrogenous Fertilizer Markets in Western Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Nitrogenous Fertilizer Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Nitrogenous Fertilizer Markets in Asia to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Nitrogenous Fertilizer Markets in the Top 5 Asian countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Nitrogenous Fertilizer Markets in the Top 10 Global Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Nitrogenous Fertilizer Markets in Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Nitrogenous Fertilizer Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Nitrogenous Fertilizer Markets in Americas to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts