New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Oral Care in Greece"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2013 -- The harsh economic conditions witnessed in Greece during 2012 had a negative impact on consumer behaviour and spending trends. Greek consumers reduced spending on overall personal care, including oral hygiene. Decreased spending power meant that consumers had to restrict the total amount placed on purchases and be on the watch for offers and discounts. At the same time, many consumers went back to basic hygiene products in an attempt to limit spending.
Euromonitor International's Oral Care in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses, Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Oral Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- Oral Care in the Philippines
- The Future of Indonesia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Russia to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in US to 2017
- Oral Care in Latvia
- The Future of Australia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)