Fast Market Research recommends "Power Monthly Deal Analysis - November 2012: M&A and Investment Trends" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2013 -- GlobalData's "Power Monthly Deal Analysis - November 2012: M&A and Investment Trends" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in November 2012. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to Get this Report
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Power Monthly Deal Analysis - April 2012: M&A and Investment Trends
- Power Monthly Deal Analysis - M&A and Investment Trends - February 2012
- Power Monthly Deal Analysis - July 2012: M&A and Investment Trends
- Power Monthly Deal Analysis - M&A and Investment Trends, December 2011
- Power Monthly Deal Analysis - June 2012: M&A and Investment Trends
- Power Monthly Deal Analysis - August 2012: M&A and Investment Trends
- Power Monthly Deal Analysis - September 2012: M&A and Investment Trends
- Power Monthly Deal Analysis - October 2012: M&A and Investment Trends
- Power Monthly Deal Analysis - M&A and Investment Trends, March 2012
- Power Monthly Deal Analysis - M&A and Investment Trends, May 2011