New Beverages market report from Canadean: "Quarter Beverage Tracker: Slovenia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- The Quarter Beverage Tracker: Slovenia report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Slovenia beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry
- Soft drinks have fallen this quarter by 2.7%, due to large declines in juice/nectars/still, dilutables and iced/rtd tea drinks
- There was large improvements in sports drinks for the first time in years, potentially due to the winter Olympics encouraging activity
- Energy drinks appeared to succeed, potentially due the recent promotion and winter Olympics and the new releases of products
- Relatively stable performance for alcoholic drinks, increase drink driving and alcohol awareness markets, potentially reframed the increase
- Dairy drinks also faced consumers cutting spending, focusing on basic products. Dairy drinks had to cope also with tough situation on raw material side with high prices and limited availability of raw milk on international front
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report offers comprehensive details analysed for the beverage market for Slovenia, offering data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key drivers for any changes noticed by professional consultants. In particular this reports provides in-depth analysis for the following:
- Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
- All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
- More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors.
- Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
- Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Slovenia beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
- Canadean's Slovenia Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in Slovenia.
- In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
- This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Sweden
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: France
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Brazil
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: China
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Turkey
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Romania
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Macedonia
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Republic of Ireland
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Russia
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Bulgaria