New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Schwarz Beteiligungs GmbH in Retailing (World)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/12/2014 -- Privately-owned Schwarz Beteiligungs GmbH outperformed its main rival Aldi over the review period, posting stronger growth in Germany, their domestic market, as well as globally benefiting from its shift towards soft discount as well as its presence in the dynamic Eastern European markets. International expansion will continue to be a strong focus for Schwarz which is looking at new growth opportunities outside Europe for the first time, with planned expansion in the US in 2015.
Euromonitor International's Schwarz Beteiligungs GmbH in Retailing (World) company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Retailing industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Austria
- Grocery Retailers in Germany
- Retailing in Switzerland
- Internet Retailing in Austria
- Internet Retailing in Germany
- Lidl Austria GmbH in Retailing (Austria)
- Retailing in Belgium
- Kaufland Warenhandel GmbH & Co KG in Retailing (Germany)
- Lidl Dienstleistung GmbH & Co KG in Retailing (Germany)
- Grocery Retailers in Austria