Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Sets/kits continued to offer an excellent value for money option for Hungarians in 2013, since they are significantly cheaper than the sum of price of individual products they contain. Sales of sets/kits are concentrated in the Christmas season; therefore, manufacturers offered the widest selection of kits from November till January. Volume sales of sets/kits increased by 3% in 2013, while unit prices stagnated, as the inflation rate was low and price competition remain strong. Thus value sales of sets/kits increased by 3%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sets/Kits industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sets/Kits industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sets/Kits in Hungary market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sets/Kits in Hungary?
- What are the major brands in Hungary?
- Which types of sets/kits are most prevalent?
- How are average prices for sets/kits evolving?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Hotels in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in Egypt to 2018: Market Databook
- Consumer Foodservice in the Czech Republic
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines
- Construction and Mining Machinery Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts