Fast Market Research recommends "Sports and Energy Drinks in Japan" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2013 -- Sports and energy drinks total volume sales contracted marginally in 2012, as the dominant category, sports drinks, continued losing popularity after a drastic growth in the hot summer in 2010. The marketing activities that associated sports drinks with offering benefits to those suffering heat disorders, which were significant in 2010, adversely impacted sales of sports drinks in 2012, when the summer was not as hot as in 2010. Moreover, the increase in number of beverages with rehydration...
Euromonitor International's Sports and Energy Drinks in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports and Energy Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Italy
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the US
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Malaysia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Norway
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Denmark
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Slovakia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Indonesia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Belgium
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Finland
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Greece