New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/27/2013 -- In recent years, concern about health and wellness increased significantly amongst Brazilians. People of all ages and both sexes are investing in many areas to achieve a better lifestyle. From exercising to the adoption of more balanced meals, including the consumption of sports nutrition, people are experimenting with all the options available in order to achieve a healthier body.
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Non-Protein Products, Protein Products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports Nutrition in Germany
- Sports Nutrition in Georgia
- Sports Nutrition in Japan
- Sports Nutrition in Australia
- Sports Nutrition in Italy
- Sports Nutrition in the US
- Sports Nutrition in Estonia
- Sports Nutrition in Israel
- Sports Nutrition in Guatemala
- Sports Nutrition in Greece