Recently published research from Canadean, "The Future of South Korea Food Packaging to 2017", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/28/2013 -- - The Future of South Korea Food Packaging to 2017 is a data only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the market
- The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail Food packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type, outer and multi-pack information, for the latest financial year (current year) and the extreme ends of the historical and forecast periods
- Detailed tables and charts provide a comprehensive breakdown of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and future growth areas
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
Packaging companies require a detailed understanding of packaging consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in packaging materials and types to enable effective market planning.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
As consumers' product demands evolve the dynamics between different packaging types also evolve - favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The differing growth rates in overall product category sales, as well as changes in packaging within those categories, drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the South KoreaFoodpackaging market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering 17 product categories that include: Bakery & Cereals, Chilled & Deli Foods, Confectionery, Dairy Food, Dried Food, Fish & Seafood, Fruit & Vegetables, Ice Cream, Meat, Oils & Fats, Pasta & Noodles, Prepared Meals, Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces, Savory Snacks, Soups, Syrups & Spreads and Soy Products.
Product category level shares of different packaging materials and types, closure materials and types, and outer packaging materials and types are provided for 2007, 2012 and 2017. The report also provides multi-pack materials and types for 2012.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of South Africa Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Germany Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Japan Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the US Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Belgium Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of China Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Indonesia Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Russia Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Argentina Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Food Packaging to 2017