Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Transport via Railways in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Over 2007-2012, Saudi Arabia's market for transport via railways records average growth of 7% per year due to increasing transportation needs associated with a growing population, pilgrimage needs and industrial expansion. The industry of transport via railways recorded a CAGR of 6% during 2007-2012 reaching a value of SR203 million in 2012 as a result of large-scale government programmes aimed at infrastructural developments. The industry is monopolised by Saudi Railways Organization which manages roughly 98% of the industry's revenue. The industry is expected to grow by a CAGR of 7% during 2013-2018 owing to numerous development projects that aim to expand the Kingdom's railways network by nearly 10,000 kilometres making it the most active rail market in the world.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Transport via Railways in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 601. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Transport via Railways in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 601 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Freight Services, Other Transport Services, Passenger Services.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Transport via Railways in Japan: Industrial Report
- Transport via Railways in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Transport via Railways in Russia: Industrial Report
- Transport via Railways in India: Industrial Report
- Transport via Railways in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Transport via Railways in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Transport via Railways in Australia: Industrial Report
- Transport via Railways in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Transport via Railways in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Transport via Railways in Canada: ISIC 601