Fast Market Research recommends "Travel Accommodation in South Africa" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2013 -- 2012 was a year during which major improvements were recorded in occupancy levels across all travel accommodation categories in South Africa. Much of this was due to the rebound experienced in demand for travel accommodation following the major dip in occupancy rates in 2011 in the immediate aftermath of the FIFA World Cup, which was held in South Africa during 2010. The development of many new hotels for the World Cup led to a massive oversupply of hotel rooms in South Africa in 2011. Hotels...
Euromonitor International's Travel Accommodation in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Travel Accommodation by Category, Travel Accommodation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel Accommodation market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Travel Accommodation in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel Intermediaries in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Brazil to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016