New Insurance research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/25/2013 -- The private motor insurance market shows no signs of shifting from its highly competitive state. This brief outlines how the top insurers are performing by examining their GWP and market shares and providing an analysis of their performance ratios, examining losses, and expense ratios. Finally this brief will look at recent developments and strategic trends among insurers.
Scope of the Report
- Gage the performance of the top private motor insurance underwriters in terms of their gross written premiums and combined operating ratios.
- Ensure your strategy differentiates from your competitors in this market.
- Gain insight into the major developments in the competitive landscape and how players are developing their propositions.
2012 saw the top 10 insurers shuffle their rankings, largely due to the fact that several insurers reduced their GWP as opposed to achieving significant growth. Aviva achieved the highest growth rate in 2012 with an increase in GWP of 5.7%, but it remains a long way from knocking DLG off the number one spot.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Which companies were the top players in the private motor insurance market in 2012?
- How have insurers developed their propositions?
- How profitable were the top private motor insurers in 2012?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK Private Motor Insurance: Market Dynamics and Opportunities
- Private Motor Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- UK Commercial Motor Insurance: Competitor Dynamics
- Non-Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Romania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Australian Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Czech Republic Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in Iran Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in Mexico Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile