New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Vacuum Cleaners in Ukraine"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2014 -- In 2013, vacuum cleaners increased by 2% in retail volume terms to reach 1.2 million units. The category?s full potential was not realised since cylinder vacuum cleaners is already comparatively saturated. While the replacement cycle of vacuum cleaners is not reducing significantly, low consumer incomes limit discretionary spending on vacuum cleaners, including ?mobile? versions (such as stick vacuum cleaners and robotic vacuum cleaners), which have a limited presence in Ukraine.
Samsung was the leading player in 2013, just ahead of LG Electronics. Both companies offer wide ranges of consumer electronics and appliances products, including vacuum cleaners, and their brands are well known. They offer vacuum cleaners in diverse price segments, invest in new product development and advertising, and have effective distribution networks.
Vacuum cleaners is expected to register a CAGR of 2% in retail volume terms over the forecast period to reach 1.3 million units. Manufacturers will seek to attract consumers with innovations, a driving force both for replacements and new purchases.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Ukraine with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Ukraine, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vacuum Cleaners in Ukraine market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vacuum Cleaners in Ukraine?
- What are the major brands in Ukraine?
- How have stick vacuum cleaners performance over the past 5 years?
- Are robotic vacuum cleaners the future for the vacuum industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in Germany
- Vacuum Cleaners in Japan
- Vacuum Cleaners in France
- Vacuum Cleaners in Poland
- Vacuum Cleaners in Denmark
- Vacuum Cleaners in Sweden
- Vacuum Cleaners in Romania
- Vacuum Cleaners in the United Kingdom
- Vacuum Cleaners in the Netherlands
- Vacuum Cleaners in Hong Kong, China