New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Vending in Colombia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2013 -- Vending in Colombia remains small and underdeveloped, with a negligible share of value sales in non-store retailing in 2012. Vending machines are found mostly in captive environments, such as hospitals, offices or universities. Vandalism is one of the main factors which hinders the expansion of vending in public places, due to the high risk for companies.
Euromonitor International's Vending in Colombia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Hot Drinks Vending, Other Products Vending, Packaged Drinks Vending, Packaged Foods Vending, Personal Hygiene Products Vending, Tobacco Products Vending, Toys and Games Vending .
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vending market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- General Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2016: Market Guide
- Vending Machines in Latin America: Market Guide to 2016
- General Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- General Retailers in Latin America to 2016: Market Guide
- Vending Machines in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Vending Machines in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- The Future of Retailing in Colombia to 2015
- Retailing in Colombia
- The Future of Retailing in Colombia to 2016
- General Retailers in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide