Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- The low-carb boom started fading in mid-2012 to be replaced by a new diet trend in 2013: The 5:2 diet is a partial fasting diet, where a person eats normally for five days in a week but then radically limits their calorie intake for the remaining two days. This new hit diet has been widely discussed in the media and surprisingly has not faced much critical opposition, unlike the low-carb diet. However, this diet trend remained rather short and started fading towards the end of the year.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- North America Weight Loss/Obesity Management Market - [Meal Replacements, Slimming Centers, Nutrition & Psychological Consultancy, Treadmill, Ellipticals, Strength Training, Gastric Bypass, Intragastric Balloon System, StomaphyX] - Forecasts to 2017
- Weight Loss/Obesity Management Market - Global Forecasts To 2017
- Weight Management in Pakistan
- Weight Management in South Korea
- Weight Management in Macedonia
- Weight Management in Guatemala
- Weight Management in India
- Weight Management in Canada
- Weight Management in China
- Weight Management in Bulgaria