Recently published research from MarketLine, "Wireless Telecommunication Services in Australia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/27/2014 -- Wireless Telecommunication Services in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Australia wireless telecommunication services market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers, and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service. Revenues are based on payments to operators of all of these services for subscriptions and usage. Market volumes represent total numbers of subscribers. Market shares in this report are in terms of subscriber volumes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report were calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Australian wireless telecommunication services market had total revenues of $15.2bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.2% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.8% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 30.3 million subscribers in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline even faster, with an anticipated CARC of -4.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $11.8bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the wireless telecommunication services market in Australia
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the wireless telecommunication services market in Australia
Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Australia economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Australia wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Australia wireless telecommunication services market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia wireless telecommunication services market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in Spain
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in Brazil
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in Italy
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in Japan
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in France
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in Germany
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in China
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in Canada
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in the United Kingdom
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in South Africa