MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “World Medical Markets Fact Book 2013” to its database
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2013 -- The indispensable source of thousands of facts, figures and statistics for 67 medical markets worldwide!
The World Medical Markets Fact Book 2013 is the ideal companion in today’s challenging medical market environment. The need to understand world medical marketplaces, and be able to answer quickly those questions that arise daily, is essential. That is why this current and comprehensive source of key market statistics is an invaluable aid for every medical device industry executive.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/the-world-medical-markets-fact-book-2013
Proven and reliable
Published by Espicom - experts in the healthcare field for over 30 years, the Fact Book brings together a range of often difficult to source information in one single, convenient and comprehensive publication.
To Buy A Copy Of This Report Visit : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/172331
Key market questions answered by The World Medical Markets Fact Book 2013
- Which country spends most on medical devices as a % of GDP?
- How are the economic downturn and currency fluctuations affecting expenditure in key Asian markets?
- Which medical device sectors are growing the fastest and where?
- How does the Brazilian medical market compare with China and India in terms of total health expenditure?
- What demographic development is affecting the market in Central and Eastern Europe?
- What have been the key trends affecting medical technology companies in leading Latin American markets?
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948