Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Kadcyla (HER2-Positive Breast Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 market report to its offering
Kadcyla (HER2-Positive Breast Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
The publisher has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, Kadcyla (HER2-Positive Breast Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023. HER2-positive breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world and the most common cancer in women worldwide. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the HER2-positive breast cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings of the disease including neoadjuvant, adjuvant, first-, second-, third, and fourth-line metastatic.
Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab) is Roches third HER2-targeted mAb, approved by the FDA in February 2013, by the Japanese MHLW in September 2013, and by the EMA in November 2013, for the second-line treatment of metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer. Kadcyla is an antibody-drug conjugate consisting of trastuzumab covalently linked to the microtubule inhibitor, DM1 (mertansine) via a non-reducible thioether linkage (MCC).
- Overview of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Kadcyla including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Kadcyla for the top eight countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and China.
Reasons to buy:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Kadcyla performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Kadcyla from 2013-2023 in top eight countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and China)
Complete report is available