DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/25/2019 -- Kaposi's Sarcoma Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Currently, approximately 2,000 cases of Kaposi's Sarcoma, or about 6 cases per million population, occur yearly in the United States.
2. Kaposi's Sarcoma was an orphan disease in the United States. At that time, only about two new cases of Kaposi's Sarcoma were found for every million people in the United States each year. Most often, the types of Kaposi's Sarcoma that occurred were classic and transplant-related.
3. In the U.S., the primary types of Kaposi's Sarcoma are Classic Kaposi sarcoma, which primarily affects individuals over the age of 70.
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Kaposi's Sarcoma Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Kaposi's Sarcoma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Kaposi's Sarcoma epidemiology and Kaposi's Sarcoma market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, U.K.) & Japan.)
2. Kaposi's Sarcoma market report provides insights into current and emerging therapies.
3. Kaposi's Sarcoma market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Kaposi's Sarcoma market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends driving Kaposi's Sarcoma market.
Request for sample pages
"Classic Kaposi's Sarcoma is more common in men than in women, and lesions may develop gradually over a span of ten to fifteen years."
Currently, Standard Kaposi's Sarcoma treatment involves radiation therapy, surgery, chemotherapy, and biological therapy; new types of treatment are being undergone in clinical trials (targeted therapy). Antiretroviral therapy for optimal control of HIV infection using Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART) is an integral part of successful Kaposi's Sarcoma therapy. HAART may be tried as the only modality in non-visceral disease. For visceral disease, chemotherapy may be added. Immunomodulators such as Interferon alfa is the biologic agent used in the Kaposi's Sarcoma treatment. It has clinical activity in Kaposi's Sarcoma that may be mediated by its antiangiogenic, antiviral, and immunomodulatory properties. Combination therapy with regimens like ABV (actinomycin D, bleomycin, vincristine, vinblastine) produces higher response rates than does single-agent therapy (doxorubicin), but time to progression and overall survival rates are similar. Intravenous chemotherapeutic drugs may be used for more aggressive forms of cancer. A growing number of patients with Kaposi's Sarcoma increasing awareness, and increasing research and development activities are a few of the factors which are expected to contribute towards the Kaposi's Sarcoma market growth during the forecast period (2018-2027).
And many others
The key players in Kaposi's Sarcoma market are:
1. Ben Venue Laboratories
2. W.G. Critical Care LLC
3. Bristol-Myers Squibb
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Kaposi's Sarcoma Market Overview at a Glance
3. Kaposi's Sarcoma Disease Background and Overview
4. Kaposi's Sarcoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
4.1. Assumptions and Caveats
4.2. 7MM Incident cases of Kaposi's Sarcoma (2016-2027)
4.3. 7MM Diagnosed Cases of Kaposi's Sarcoma (2016-2027)
4.4. 7MM Treatable Cases of Kaposi's Sarcoma (2016-2027)
4.5. Kaposi's Sarcoma Country- Wise Epidemiology
4.6. United States
4.8. Assumptions and Rationale
4.13. United Kingdom
5. Kaposi's Sarcoma Treatments & Medical Practices
6. Kaposi's Sarcoma Marketed drugs
6.1. Doxil: Ben Venue Laboratories
6.2. DaunoXome: W.G. Critical Care LLC
6.3. Taxol: Bristol-Myers Squibb
7. Kaposi's Sarcoma Market Size
8. 7MM Kaposi's Sarcoma Country-Wise Market Analysis
9. United States Market Size
10. Germany Market Size
11. France Market Size
12. United Kingdom Market Size
13. Spain Market Size
14. Italy Market Size
15. Japan Market Size
16. Market Drivers
17. Market Barriers
18. Kaposi's Sarcoma Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.