New location offers convenience, quality care
Westood, NJ -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/26/2017 -- Dr. Robert Kayal is proud to announce that he and his elite team of surgeons at Kayal Orthopaedic Center have opened a new state-of-the-art facility on the campus of HackensackUMC at Pascack Valley.
"We are pleased and excited to provide our patients in Westwood with convenient access to the finest care from the best orthopaedic surgeons in Bergen County, NJ," said Dr. Kayal, the founder, president and CEO of Kayal Orthopaedic Center.
This new location is a perfect fit because Dr. Kayal, who is on the cutting edge of orthopaedic surgery in Bergen County, NJ, is also the newly appointed chief of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at HackensackUMC at Pascack Valley.
The new office opened earlier this month in the East Building, Suite 401, 250 Old Hook Road in Westwood, NJ.
Kayal Orthopaedic Center's arrival is among many recent improvements on campus that demonstrate the hospital's commitment to its community, said Emily Holliman, CEO of HackensackUMC at Pascack Valley. "It is our mission to provide an exceptional level of care for each of our patients," she said in a press release.
Kayal Orthopaedic Center is a one-stop orthopaedic destination specializing in injury prevention, pain management, minimally invasive surgery and innovative therapies. The Westwood location will offer the full range of services that distinguish Kayal Orthopaedic Center as a leader in the field, including:
- Treatment of all spinal disorders of the neck, upper and lower back
- Shoulder & reverse total shoulder replacement surgery
- Hand & upper extremity surgery
- Hip replacement surgery
- Customized, patient-specific total shoulder, knee & ankle replacement surgery
- Sports medicine & arthroscopy of shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee & ankle
- Foot & ankle surgery
- Interventional pain management
- EMG & nerve conduction studies
- High-resolution magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Digital X-ray imaging
- Ultrasound-guided injection therapies
- Vascular doppler ultrasound studies
- Bone density testing & osteoporosis
- Orthobiological therapies & regenerative medicine
- Platelet rich plasma & stem cell injections
- Custom molded foot orthotics
- Bracing & orthotics
- Intra-articular viscoelastic supplementation gel injection therapy for arthritis
Call 844-281-1783 today to reserve an appointment at the new full-service facility or at Kayal Orthopaedic Center's two other locations: 266 Harristown Road, Suite 107, Glen Rock, NJ, and 784 Franklin Ave., Suite 250, Franklin Lakes, NJ.
From diagnosis to follow-up care, the experts at Kayal Orthopaedic Center are with their patients every step of the way. They use their knowledge and advanced training to explore nonsurgical and surgical options before developing a customized, progressive treatment plan that is right for each patient. The goal is to enable patients to overcome pain and limitations, get stronger and faster, and live the active life everyone deserves.