New Energy market report from Business Monitor International: "Kazakhstan Oil & Gas Report Q4 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- Although prolonged delays at the Kashagan field are continuing to suppress Kazakhstan's huge underground potential, we maintain a positive longer-term outlook for the country's oil and gas sector, which is expected to see its oil and gas production levels nearly double over our forecast period to 2023.
Key developments in Q4 2014:
- Production from the Kashagan field offshore Kazakhstan is expected to resume either in H116 or H216, after it was suspended due to gas pipeline leak in September 2013, according to the gas minister Uzakbai Karabalin.
- US-based oil company Chevron and Russian oil company Lukoil and several other oil firms are considering taking part in the new Eurasia Oil Project in Kazakhstan. The project is estimated to cost USD500mn and envisages oil production in the country's Caspian Lowland.
- Eni and KazMunayGas will jointly explore the Isatay exploration block in the north Caspian Sea offshore Kazakhstan. The move will allow the Italian energy company to increase its presence Kazakhstan.
- Four new small refineries with a capacity of 300,000 to 800,000 tonnes per annum each are currently under construction by private local companies in Kazakhstan's Aktobe, Shymkent and Almaty regions and in the west of the country. Many such refineries are...
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Kazakhstan Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for Kazakhstan including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Kazakhstan Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Kazakhstani oil and gas industry.
- Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for Kazakhstan to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Kazakhstani oil and gas market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in the Kazakhstani oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Kazakhstan.
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View:
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering oil and gas reserves, supply, demand and refining, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
Regional perspective on size and value of industry sector; comparative rankings by production, refining, imports and exports of oil, gas and LNG.
Business Environment Rankings:
BMI's Oil and Gas Business Environment Rankings provide a country-comparative Risk-Reward Rankings index aimed at investors (independents, NOCs, IOCs and oil services companies) in the upstream and downstream markets.
The rankings methodology makes sophisticated use of more than 40 industry, economic and demographic data points and is part of BMI's integrated Country Risk-Industry Rankings products.
Oil Market Outlook and Oil Products Outlook:
Based on our country coverage of over 99% of global oil and gas production and consumption, BMI provides demand, supply and price forecasts to end-2018 for oil, gas and oil products
BMI Industry Forecasts:
Historic data series and forecasts to end-2018 for all key industry indicators (see list below), supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key downside risks to the main forecast, including:
Pricing: Oil price (US$/bbl, WTI, Brent, OPEC basket, Urals); Oil products prices (unleaded gasoline, gasoil/diesel, jet/kerosene - US$/bbl) at global hubs
Production, Consumption, Capacity and Reserves: Proven oil reserves (bn barrels), production, consumption, refinery capacity and throughputs (`000b/d); Proven gas reserves (tcm), production and consumption (bcm)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rosneft Oil Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- ConocoPhillips Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Husky Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Enerplus Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Total S.A. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Apache Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Gazprom Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Royal Dutch Shell plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Statoil ASA Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013