Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/21/2011 -- Contrary to popular belief, keeping children healthy is not that easy. Intensifying regulatory oversight and concerns regarding proper health literacy among adults have created additional burdens on paediatric health. Moreover, the child population now faces higher rates of non-communicable chronic conditions due to unhealthy lifestyles. Future prevention and treatment of paediatric conditions will come in the form of safer formulations and options to control the rising rates of chronic diseases...
Euromonitor International's Keeping Our Children Healthy: A Review of Paediatric Care global briefing examines the size, growth trends and potential opportunities in the Consumer Health market. The strategic analyses include assessing the impacts of changing regulations, research breakthroughs and public health concerns on both the market and leading companies. Consumer attitudes towards the products and their personal healthcare needs are also explored.
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Child-Specific Consumer Health, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why get this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Pediatric Health Care Products and Services
- Children's Hospital Boston - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Children's Specialized Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Children's Medical Center Dallas - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 2008/2009 Healthcare Research Review
- Texas Children's Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Children's National Medical Center - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Phoenix Children's Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The Hospital for Sick Children - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review