Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/07/2012 -- Kellogg Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Kellogg Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kellogg Company"
Kellogg SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kellogg Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kellogg Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kellogg Company (Kellogg) is a manufacturer and marketer of ready-to-eat cereals and convenience foods. Its major products are cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit snacks, frozen waffles and veggie foods. The company offers its products under various brands such as Kellogg's, Keebler, Pop-Tarts, Eggo, Cheez-It, Nutri-Grain, Rice Krispies, Morningstar Farms, Famous Amos, Special K, Stretch Island, All-Bran, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Club and Kashi. It principally operates in the US and the UK markets. Kellogg's products are manufactured in 18 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries across the world. The company also market cookies, crackers and other convenience foods, under brands such as Kellogg's, Keebler, Cheez-It, Murray, Austin and Famous Amos, to supermarkets in the US through a direct store-door (DSD) delivery system and other distribution methods. Kellogg is headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66256/kellogg-company-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html