Recently published research from GlobalData, "Kensey Nash Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2013 -- Kensey Nash Corp (Kensey Nash) is a medical device company that undertakes development of a wide variety of products for the cardiovascular, sports medicine, spine and trauma markets. It is involved in the design, development and processing of absorbable biomaterials for various medical applications. Harnessing its proprietary technologies, the company developed a diverse product line including cartilage repair devices, scaffold foam products, QuickCat extraction catheters, Angio-Seal vascular closure devices, and ThromCat thrombectomy systems, among others. Kensey also offers contract manufacturing services to various healthcare organizations. Its products are marketed across the US, Germany, Russia and India. Kensey Nash is headquartered in Pennsylvania, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Kensey Nash focuses on its research and development activities with emphasis on enhancement of its technology platform. To this end, the company recently added a new capability in its Extracellular Matrix Technology(ECM) platform to create extracellular matrices used in manufacture of surgical meshes.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Kensey Nash Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Thoratec Corporation (THOR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- PositiveID Corporation (PSID) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Terumo Corporation (4543) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Elixir Medical Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quanterix Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis